Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009

I know it's kinda late to blog about Halloween, but still I just wanted to share a couple of pictures...

Jimmy and me

Here's another one:

Don't know the guy, but he scared me to death!

And here's a young fellow that keeps his costume all year long:

Don't know his name either... pretty realistic the costume, isn't it?

And here I am, shooting pool again... what a surprise!

This is the first time in my life that I don't have to wear a winter coat for Halloween. The evening was gorgeous, a nice 75 degrees out there... pretty unusual for a Northern gal! But maybe, in my excitement, I overdid things a bit?

The 'day after' hangover... *

So, what's going on now? Well, I have a gig coming up. I'll be playing at Sharky's in Havelock, a Friday the 13Th party - kind of like having a '2nd Halloween.'

I met this fellow Sean that lent me an electric guitar, that is soooo cool! I started on a classic guit (now in my daughter's lovely hands), moved to an acoustic, and then a jazz guitar. But this is the first time that I can actually 'pick' an electric. I love it!

There she is, sittin' on the couch in her bright red dress, waiting for me to plug her in...

I guess this is it for now! I better go grab that sweetheart electric guit before it vanishes!

*Credit to my friends Gordy & Chantal for their exquisite pumpkin art!



No comments:

Post a Comment